[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Speciality Team launching

Karin Levenstein karin.levenstein at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Mar 4 16:12:54 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

Anne Gentle approached me this week to ask if I'd be interested in leading an OpenStack Install Guide speciality team. I've agreed to do so, and will be reaching out individually to people who have expressed an interest in working on such a team. If you'd like to join the effort, please contact me.

I've set up a wiki page[1] and will shortly be organizing meetings, etc. If you have any questions or comments (or advice!) please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks,
Karin

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/InstallGuide (there's not much there yet)