[OpenStack-docs] [openstack-docs] [training-guides] Re: Adding Lana Brindley to openstack-training-guides-core

Pranav Salunke dguitarbite at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 11:07:08 UTC 2015

Hello,

Just to inform the training guides core team that I have added Lana
Brindley (PTL of OpenStack Documentation) to the training guides core group
thus giving her core reviewer access to training guides repository. This is
have a vote but I think we do not need to do so in this case because of
Lana's position and since we are part of Documentation team, it makes sense.

Regards,
Pranav