[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Meeting notes, 30 June 2015

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Wed Jul 15 04:55:29 UTC 2015

Hi Tom,

The TC have been working on this issue over the past few weeks, and
merged a governance patch[1] last night to confirm that the
provider-vlan/linux bridge option (affectionately known as scenario
4b[2]) is now part of the starter-kit, and therefore documented in the
install guide going forward (replacing the nova-net scenario). The
conversation in the patch is worth a read if you're interested.

1: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/196438/
2: http://docs.openstack.org/networking-guide/deploy_scenario4b.html