[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Meeting notes, 30 June 2015

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Wed Jul 15 03:56:34 UTC 2015

Hi,

We never did get a clear answer as to what the thinking is around
dropping this option our users want from the install guide? As
previously mentioned, it's damn simple to keep in and continues to work
well, so difficult to understand.

Perhaps the position has changed to one of keeping this useful option?

Regards,

Tom