[OpenStack-docs] [training-labs] bash8 gate jobs

Roger Luethi rl at patchworkscience.org
Tue Dec 1 19:33:03 UTC 2015

I like the idea. In order to implement it, we need to fix tox.ini so
bashate actually skips files that are none of its business; almost all
of the errors are due to bashate snooping around in Windows batch files
or some configuration files.

Fixing up the errors should not be a problem. Some of the warnings would
take some work, and I'm not sure there is a good solution for all them.
Also, it would be helpful if bashate could understand (i.e. detect and
ignore) here-docs; see https://review.openstack.org/#/c/237429/

Roger