[OpenStack-docs] Status of the Debian install-guide

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Tue Dec 1 09:34:38 UTC 2015

On 12/01/2015 10:00 AM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> I believe I did enough work so that the Debian install-guide could be
> published again. Though it's probably not up to me to say, I still want
> to discuss what is the remaining work to be done.

Thanks for your ongoing work on the Debian install guide.

We need at least one successful test of the current state of the Debian
install guide to confirm that everything is working like expected. After
a successful test the changes can be backports to the Liberty branch.
After finishing the backports we can re-add the Debian install guide to
docs.o.o.

I thought I already wrote a request for testers to this list. Looks like
I forgot it, I am sorry for that.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt