[OpenStack-docs] New name for the labs section form training-guides

Pranav Salunke dguitarbite at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 14:19:10 UTC 2015

Hello,

Roger, Sayali can you guys comment on this too?

> I know we already do that for openstack-manuals which is kinda
> silly. :)
I guess its too late to change the name now :).

> I think you can call it labs.

I'm fine with the repository name as "labs", so the URL would look
something like this: git://git.openstack.org/openstack/labs.

But I still believe that the name of the team should not be just labs as
it would be confusing the users. We are trying to target different types
of people here, and not just trainers or beginners. Apart from that we
plan to use the scripts for testing install-guides in the openstack ci
system.

We could possibly go with openstack-labs, os-labs, stacktrain ....

Regards,
Pranav