[OpenStack-docs] How to branch for Kilo?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Wed Apr 29 07:11:19 UTC 2015

On 04/28/2015 09:34 PM, Matt Kassawara wrote:
> Installation guide:
>
> I see a few patches in flight [1][2][3][4], particularly around the
> Apache/Memcached changes to keystone for RH and SUSE. For those testing
> installations, please update the wiki page [5] for tracking purposes.
> After these last few patches merge, I think the Ubuntu, RH, and SUSE
> versions meet the Kilo spec requirements [6] for publication. Although
> we don't have release packages yet, I don't anticipate them requiring
> major changes to the guide (fingers crossed).
>
> Networking guide:
>
> I see a few patches in flight [7][8] to complete the deployment
> scenarios. These patches, particularly the DVR scenario, are critical to
> meeting the minimum content requirements for publication with the Kilo
> release.
>
> Matt

> [5] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/KiloDocTesting
> [6]
> http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/docs-specs/specs/kilo/installguide-kilo.html

I've added all these patches to the etherpad at
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-docs so that they have priority
review. If anybody has additional patches, please add them there - and
review and approve with priority, please!

    GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu,
        Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)