[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] rework of sahara and trove chapter

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Sat Apr 25 07:54:23 UTC 2015

The content provided for sahara and trove does not fit with the other
chapters. The note "This chapter is a work in progress. It may contain
incorrect information, and will be updated frequently." on the first
page in the chapter was added a long time ago and nothing happend there.

I think we need to rework the whole content and should remove both
chapters from the installation guide for the moment.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/177533/

Christian.