[OpenStack-docs] What's Up Doc? Apr. 24 2015

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Fri Apr 24 18:32:58 UTC 2015

On 04/24/2015 04:32 PM, Anne Gentle | Just Write Click wrote:
> __Kilo release: cutting a stable branch__
> I would love to cut a stable/kilo branch a week from today, but of
> course we always evaluate day-by-day, week-by-week on the completeness
> of the Configuration Reference and Install Guides.

I think we have this week made good progress in the overworking of the
Instalation Guide and that we can finish next week. Karin, can you
please post a summarization of the progress?

Do we have any news regarding the Debian Installation Guide? At the
moment this guide is not ready for kilo and we should discuss if we want
to publish /kilo/install-guide/install/apt/content/ after the release of
kilo. If we decide to not publish the Debian Installation Guide for kilo
we should discuss if we want to remove all Debian related content from
the the files.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt