[OpenStack-docs] [training-guides][osbash] zero_empty.sh

Pranav Salunke dguitarbite at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 09:01:13 UTC 2015

Roger,

Point 3 and 4 are totally different and the words are not the reason for
technical change. If you require technically accurate statistics I am glad
to provide it. This is not based on a hunch :). I remember changing the
base-disk size multiple times (almost all the time I deploy cluster for
some practical use-case) in the last two months to run heavier loads.
Regards,
Pranav