[OpenStack-docs] [install guide] team meeting uncertain

Karin Levenstein karin.levenstein at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Apr 21 12:15:39 UTC 2015

Hi,

The Install Guide team meeting today is scheduled for about 45 minutes from now (13:00 UTC / 8:00 AM US CDT), but I have an overlapping meeting and I know of at least two other people with conflicts. So please feel free to meet without me, but if it ends up washing out, please send me status updates directly, and I'll compile everything into an update for the openstack-docs list.

Thanks!

-Karin