[OpenStack-docs] Unable to auto-generate config options for neutron plugin

Gauvain Pocentek gauvain.pocentek at objectif-libre.com
Mon Apr 13 18:40:49 UTC 2015

Hi Sripriya, hi all,

Le 2015-04-07 02:13, Sripriya Seetharam a écrit :
> Hi Anne,
>
> After doing a bit of digging, I found that the autohelp.py was not
> importing the brocade vyatta l3 plugin and failed with an import
> error. This happened due to recent vendor-decomposition where we moved
> our files out of neutron tree to stackforge repo. After installing the
> vendor package in virtual environment, it was able to import and
> auto-generate the configs.

Great to see that you've found a solution, and thanks for the README
update.

A simple solution would be to update the autohelp-wrapper script to
install all the vendor-specific packages for the git repository. I'll
_try_ to handle this this week, but next week seems more realistic. I
can also review patches in case someone wants to step in :)

Gauvain