[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide][User Guides] Glance v2 documentation?

Bernd Bausch berndbausch at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 13:24:51 UTC 2015

Glance has a v2 API which is quite different from v1. There seems to be some
controversy about it, as evidenced by Monty Taylor's message on this mailing
list.

My first question is whether there are any ongoing efforts to document the
v2 version of the glance CLI client for end users and admin users.

Second question: Is there any recommendation which version should be used
now and for Kilo?

Background: I am currently looking at the install guide and wonder whether
it should promote v1 or v2. And if v2, I would need some help describing the
CLI workflows.

Bernd