[OpenStack-docs] RST admin user guide

Karen Bradshaw kbhawkey at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 23:45:28 UTC 2015

Reading through the generated admin user guide, here is what I found so far:
I am basing my findings on the files generated from my local build to,
user-guides/build-admin/html/index.html

1.  First content item, How can I administer ...
The topics "cURL" and "horizon" should be active links to html pages?
2.  In the Dashboard, missing "Manage projects and users",
missing "Manage volumes and volume types".   "manage instances" should
be before "manage images" in the dashboard list.
3.  There are formatting/markup errors in "Create and manage host
aggregates" page.  See the words "Procedure" and "Scheduling".
4.  The dashboard's first paragraph has been updated.  Is this correct?
OLD:  As a cloud administrative user, the OpenStack dashboard lets you
create and manage projects, users, images, and flavors. You can also set
quotas and create and manage services. For information about using the
dashboard to perform end user tasks, see the *OpenStack End User Guide
<http://docs.openstack.org/user-guide/content/>*

NEW:  As a cloud end user, you can use the OpenStack dashboard to provision
your own resources within the limits set by administrators. You can modify
the examples provided in this section to create other types and sizes of
server instances.