[OpenStack-docs] [ha-guide] Prioritize content development

Meg McRoberts dreidellhasa at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 22:50:40 UTC 2015

Thanks for doing this, Matt.
I was thinking that MySQL and Keystone, perhaps RabbitMQ need to be Priority 1 because almostall the other services use them.  But I see that you set priorities from 1-9 -- finer granularity than I wasexpecting but probably a brilliant approach.

Perhaps we need a rough definition about what these priorities mean.  It looks to me like the topicsmarked for priorities 1-3 are sine qua non for the guide and the priority 4 stuff may also be.
Why is Cinder priority 6 when Swift is priority 4?

I'm also thinking that priority 6 may be low for nova-compute.

These are just my first impressions -- what does everyone else think?