[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Ubuntu updates for Kilo blocked on bug #1439280

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 22:35:03 UTC 2015

Yes, QEMU... everything resides on cloud servers that don't support nested
acceleration... and I see exactly that content in the guest XML file. I'm
using a CirrOS 0.3.3 image and m1.tiny flavor... neither of which should
ask for pinning by default, nor can I find it explicitly configured in my
environment. Also, this spec applies to Juno, so I would have expected this
issue to appear in those packages rather than the Kilo packages. I guess
I'll try messing with the flavor next and see what happens.