[OpenStack-docs] tables, figures, appendix A

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Mon Apr 6 15:36:13 UTC 2015

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 10:28 AM, Karen Bradshaw <kbhawkey at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.  I do not have an opinion about including the tables and figures.
> Just checking on what should be included or not.

So far we are reviewing with a convention that we don't have captions on
figures or labels on tables. (Ha! That rhymes.) Let's stick with that
convention.

> The links provide another navigation point into the documentation.
> For information that is used frequently, say a common installation routine
> or
> API commands, a link may be useful.

Agreed, but I don't know how to make those with Sphinx right now, so at
this point in the migration we won't plan on doing those.

> I can try and do the initial conversion of app_support.xml to
> user-guides/source/common/app_support.rst?  Where would this file be
> included, under indices and tables in index.rst and index-admin.rst?

Yep, you got it!

Anne

annegentle at justwriteclick.com