[OpenStack-docs] tables, figures, appendix A

Karen Bradshaw kbhawkey at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 15:28:41 UTC 2015

Hi.  I do not have an opinion about including the tables and figures.
Just checking on what should be included or not.
The links provide another navigation point into the documentation.
For information that is used frequently, say a common installation routine
or
API commands, a link may be useful.
I can try and do the initial conversion of app_support.xml to
user-guides/source/common/app_support.rst?  Where would this file be
included, under indices and tables in index.rst and index-admin.rst?
-Karen