[Openstack-docs] [training-guides] incubation discussion

Sean Roberts seanroberts66 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 06:33:50 UTC 2014

We started discussing incubating the training guides project a while ago. It seemed that there was enough differences to consider the project separate from the other docs projects. We had a new repository created as a first step in this direction. Due to the current publishing of the training guides to docs.openstack.org, we collectively decided to create the new repo in the OpenStack github organization.
Fast forward to the current time. Between the neutron and nova projects, they are both debating spinning off sub-projects. These would have some incubation properties and goals.
I recommend we wait for these incubation sub-projects plans to play out over the next few months before we make a decision on the training guides incubation.
Team, what do you think?

~sean