[Openstack-docs] Discussion for bug #1340524

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 18:45:11 UTC 2014

I'm looking at bug #1340524 [1] and trying to determine the best course of
action.

Similar to other chapters, the Networking chapter contains an
introduction/concepts section. However, it references content local to the
installation guide rather than content in the common directory. I could
merge the local and common content, but the common content would contain
much more information than other services and somewhat reference the
specific configuration in the installation guide. The common content also
doesn't cover nova-network if we decide to retain it for Juno.

Looking for ideas!

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1340524