[OpenStack-docs] Diagram color scheme

Robb Romans robb.romans at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Nov 19 19:27:13 UTC 2014

Matt, I think those look fantastic!

Regards,
Robb

Robb Romans
Sr. Information Developer - RPC
Desk: 512-874-1730
Mobile: 512-626-2937
robb.romans at rackspace.com
@RobbRomans

[cid:DFBF764D-BA79-4798-8C20-E8F04D2EAA6E]

From: Matt Kassawara <mkassawara at gmail.com<mailto:mkassawara at gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 at 1:19 PM
To: Anne Gentle <anne at openstack.org<mailto:anne at openstack.org>>
Cc: "openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org>" <openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [OpenStack-docs] Diagram color scheme

I implemented your preferences/opinions in the following three diagrams. If most of you agree on them, I'll update the remaining diagrams in the installation guide and submit a patch. Hopefully this round will solidify our diagram theme!

http://23.253.231.218/rpc-diagrams/os-examplearchneutron-hw.png
http://23.253.231.218/rpc-diagrams/os-examplearchneutron-networks.png
http://23.253.231.218/rpc-diagrams/os-examplearchneutron-services.png

Matt