[OpenStack-docs] Diagram color scheme

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 19:19:05 UTC 2014

I implemented your preferences/opinions in the following three diagrams. If
most of you agree on them, I'll update the remaining diagrams in the
installation guide and submit a patch. Hopefully this round will solidify
our diagram theme!

http://23.253.231.218/rpc-diagrams/os-examplearchneutron-hw.png
http://23.253.231.218/rpc-diagrams/os-examplearchneutron-networks.png
http://23.253.231.218/rpc-diagrams/os-examplearchneutron-services.png