[Openstack-docs] [cli-reference] change "command client client" to "command line interface"?

Diane Fleming diane.fleming at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon May 5 13:33:24 UTC 2014

Yes, there is a bit of disconnect there.   The acronym CLI stands for command-line interface, but the actual python packages are referred to as "clients."

My preference would be to rename the book "OpenStack Command Reference" and title each chapter in the book, "Xxx commands"  (like Block Storage commands).  Then, in the overview section, we can say that users can run commands from the command line or include them in scripts by installing clients.

I see no reason for including the word "interface" or "client" in the title or chapter titles.

Sent from my iPhone