[Openstack-docs] Clearly marking trunk/ as the unstable version

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Fri Jun 20 12:37:04 UTC 2014

Tom's patch is fine, let's see if that causes any rage.

How about this: for the install guide we just don't publish to /trunk.

I also like the django header but when I suggested using our existing DRAFT
watermark in the 1191447 but someone (can't recall who) said it wouldn't be
enough.

The /trunk content was meant to be much less findable but over the years it
has become sought. It's probably time to delete it entirely now that we
have docs-draft links always available.
What do you think?
Anne