[Openstack-docs] Replace shorten URLs with destination URLs in the operation guide

Christian Berendt berendt at b1-systems.de
Wed Jul 30 05:44:25 UTC 2014

There are a lot of shorten URLs (opsgui.de) in the operation guide. Some
of them are broken because the destination URLs is broken (HTTP error
404, ..).

I would suggest to replace all shorten URLs with the destination URLs.
In my opinion this will simplify the maintenance.

We do not use shorten URLs in the other guides and I do not see the
benefit of shorten URLs using a own service at the moment.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt
Cloud Computing Solution Architect