[Openstack-docs] Clearly marking trunk/ as the unstable version

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 18:26:43 UTC 2014

Cool, thanks! I'm not sure about the wording "Document for Icehouse", but
the watermark definitely makes the version more obvious. How about
"Icehouse Installation Guide" or just "Icehouse" ?

On a related note, can we take any other routes to reduce search engine
visibility of defunct documents such as the Grizzly installation guide?