[Openstack-docs] Debugging help needed - checklang in security-doc repo

Christian Berendt berendt at b1-systems.de
Wed Jul 2 12:19:17 UTC 2014

On 07/02/2014 11:56 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Can any of you reproduce the issue? Just run "tox -e checklang" in
> security-doc - and send me the failing file? Fixes would be even better ;)

First problem:

---snip---
Setting up files for ja
=======================
  Directories:
   security-guide
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/home/vagrant/security-doc/.tox/checklang/bin/openstack-generate-docbook",
line 7, in <module>
    from os_doc_tools.handle_pot import generatedocbook
  File
"/home/vagrant/security-doc/.tox/checklang/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/os_doc_tools/handle_pot.py",
line 29, in <module>
    from xml2po import Main    # noqa
ImportError: No module named xml2po
---snap---

Is this a missing requirement of openstack-doc-tools? I manually
installed the package gnome-doc-tools on Ubuntu to get the environment
up and running.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt