[Openstack-docs] installation guide and training guide relation

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Tue Jul 1 05:34:16 UTC 2014

will try to follow the sprint...

i like the role based training guide, and have small experience here,
related to install, using, administring of the system, and
installation guide is not match that.

i wish can link the step by step instruction that we use here to role
model of training guide. associate, architect etc.

i feel that there are a matrix approach if we can link all of these
and create combination of implementation, sound interesting.

still keep learning how the docs team develop docs

Frans Thamura (曽志胜)
Shadow Master and Lead Investor
Meruvian.
Integrated Hypermedia Java Solution Provider.

Mobile: +628557888699
Blog: http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/flatburger (id)

FB: http://www.facebook.com/meruvian
TW: http://www.twitter.com/meruvian / @meruvian
Website: http://www.meruvian.org

"We grow because we share the same belief."