[Openstack-docs] Docs meeting minutes on eavesdrop

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Thu Feb 20 16:08:06 UTC 2014

Hi Anne,

I notice on eavesdrop.openstack.org we've built up quite a collection of different "names" (not sure what meetbot calls them) for the docs meetings:

[DIR]	doc_team_meeting/
[DIR]	doc_web/
[DIR]	doc_web_meeting/
[DIR]	doc_web_team/
[DIR]	doc_web_team_meeting/
[DIR]	docteam/
[DIR]	docteammeeting/
[DIR]	docwebteam/

Would it be possible to:

a) Consolidate on a single variation of the above and carve it in stone (ensuring that leaders of both meetings know what it is - for instance the last two APAC ones appear to be in docteam).

b) Get our kindly infra folk to consolidate the above directories into the one decided on above to avoid future confusion.

Asking because it's becoming a bit of a guessing game to go back and review an action item or discussion after the fact :).

Thanks,

Steve