[Openstack-docs] Docs meeting minutes on eavesdrop

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Thu Feb 20 16:13:46 UTC 2014

I've been trying to use docteam from now on... knowing the embarrassing
electronic artifacts I've left.

Sound good?

I'll also ask if it's possible to consolidate the archives to docteam/ but
then I'll have a lot of manual clean up to do on the wiki page at
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/MeetingLogs. Worthwhile?

Anne