[OpenStack-docs] Havana fixes. No go, right?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Dec 24 16:06:23 UTC 2014

On 2014-12-24 09:50:07 -0600 (-0600), Anne Gentle wrote:
> Oh yeah, I hadn't realized stable/havana is gone.
>
> You could figure out the SHA used for stable/havana originally, if
> there was say a legal reason to rebuild.
[...]

After Havana reached end of support, the tips of all stable/havana
branches for official projects were tagged "havana-eol" and then
deleted (to discourage contributors continuing to push changes for
review on branches which were never going to get further point
releases and which nobody is going to review). If we ever need to
resurrect one of them, we can just branch from that tag to get it
back again.
--
Jeremy Stanley