[OpenStack-docs] What's Up Doc? Dec 12 2014 [nova] [training-guides]

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Fri Dec 12 16:49:48 UTC 2014

Today is a spec review day for nova, please take a look at those for any
documentation needs and considerations. http://is.gd/hNIBHD

I'd like to do a doc bug triage day next week on Wednesday or Thursday. Any
preference? Let me know.

We have about four specs ready for review.
[docs]
Doc site redesign and migration to RST:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/139154/
I need to address questions about translation and the migration.
Driver docs https://review.openstack.org/#/c/133372/
Sounds like we need more discussion about "out of tree, not tested by
OpenStack CI" drivers.

[training]
Training repo changeover: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/140428/3
Discussing what the publishing strategy is for a new branch.
Training to RST: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/140109/
Training scripts for public clouds: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/137299/

I'd like to finalize these starting the first week of January, so please
review.

The Networking Guide continues work and Matt has diagrams for review this
week. See
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-docs/2014-December/005586.html