[OpenStack-docs] [training-guides] Criteria for core reviewership

Pranav Salunke dguitarbite at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 15:17:58 UTC 2014

Hello Training guides team,

As we fell short of time during our last training guides team, I have
gathered some points below as per our previous discussions.

I am glad to know that our project is currently growing. As we go further
down the road, we need to add/update our core team and it is a pleasure to
see more people interested and involved with our project. One of the
discussions which we need to carry out before we include new core reviewers
is the '*criteria for core-reviewership*' so that we know when to include
new core reviewers into our project and to keep it fair and open for the
current contributors in the team.

Please feel free to correct/remove/add new points below so that we get a
common solution to this.

   - Consistent reviews to training-guides project.
   - Preference given to quality of reviews over quantity of reviews.
   - Creating or maintaining a sub-projcet/section in the project (ex.
   Labs, Docs, Slides etc.)
   - Exceptions can be made if it is required to give the core reviewership
   to the candidate. (blockers ex. no one else can do the job better).
   - We aim to keep core-reviewership as a non-exclusive/non-elitist club.
   - We need to enforce 2 x +2's before merging a patch.

I further request openstack manuals team to guide us if required.

Regards,
Pranav