[Openstack-docs] Neutron LBaaS Docs

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Fri Aug 22 18:57:33 UTC 2014

So sorry for the delayed reply Brandon!

That particular document is being migrated and only the WADL is where we
want to document API Reference information. If you don't use direct links,
you'll find
http://docs.openstack.org/api/openstack-network/2.0/content/API_Operations.html
in place of the extension listings. However we're midway through that
migration so I apologize for the difficulty.

So, we need both v1 and v2 WADL in the api-site repo. We now mark certain
APIs as "Experimental" which is the status of the LBaaS v2 extension,
right? Here's what I'd like to see:

- patch to api-site with both the v1 WADL and v2 WADL
- marking the v2 extension Experimental with explanatory text at the
beginning

Feel free to reach out to me on IRC if real-time chat is easier, we're
always in #openstack-doc. API doc writers are a bit more rare but we do
what we can to help. :)