[Openstack-docs] Neutron LBaaS Docs

Brandon Logan brandon.logan at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Aug 19 19:36:05 UTC 2014

The next iteration of Neutron LBaaS (we call it v2) was going to go in
Juno.  However that has changed and it will be going into a neutron
incubator.  It looks like changes to these docs have already been added
in and replaced the docs for v1.  Now that v2 is going into the
incubator, v1 will remain in the neutron tree.  What is the process to
but v1 docs back in?

I'm going off these docs:
http://docs.openstack.org/api/openstack-network/2.0/content/lbaas_ext.html#treeDiv

Those are definitely the documentation for v2.  We need that to go back
to v1.

Let me know what I need to do.

Thanks,
Brandon