[Openstack-docs] Reviewer change, release plan for clouddocs-maven-plugin

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Thu Aug 21 16:55:03 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Sam Harwell is a Rackspace developer helping us with the releases for the
stackforge/clouddocs-maven-plugin publication tool. Today he added
openstack-doc-core to clouddocs-maven-plugin-core so that the OpenStack
docs-core team can review patches in stackforge/clouddocs-maven-plugin and
+2 them and merge as needed.

Sam still does the actual release steps, so I'm working with him now to get
the next grouping together. Here's what I'm proposing for the next release
by 8/31:

Must haves:
API References: Add the title of the service
Add fanatiguy to Rackspace API Ref
Fix css padding-top for Rackspace output

Must haves (need updates):
Add support for yaml syntax highlighting:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/111219/1

Nice to haves:
Allow error phrase to be listed with response code:
https://review.openstack.org/106173
Epub fixes: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/107825/

Let me know if you have any questions.