[Openstack-docs] Networking Guide

darren chan dazzachan at yahoo.com.au
Thu Aug 21 00:34:26 UTC 2014

Regarding the Networking Guide, I made a rough start on the Scalability HA chapter at the Australian docs swarm, and not really clear what should be in there. You can see the patch here:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/113076/5

Nick clarified that it should explain DVR  concepts and setting it up to work with Neutron. The only information I've found on DVR is:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/DVR_L2_Agent

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/DVR/HowTo

The chapter needs a lot more work. Who would be the SMEs I can contact for input and answer questions?

Cheers,
Darren