[Openstack-docs] openstack-doc-tools 0.18/0.18.1 and some testing changes

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sat Aug 16 12:42:42 UTC 2014

Hi,

Anne has tagged openstack-doc-tools 0.18 and now we can check that URLs
are valid and reacheable. A new test target called "checklinks" has been
added to all test scripts, now the infra job [1] needs to merge for the
final bits

My testing found a few bugs in the new common language testing script
and I've submitted fixes for 0.18.1. Once 0.18.1 is tagged, we can
require it and replace tools/test-languages.sh with the new
doc-tools-check-languages.

I've pushed some first changes into the repositories and will continue
pushing once the dependencies are in,

Andreas

[1] https://review.openstack.org/114743