[Openstack-docs] New blueprint: Reorganize gating-setup

giuseppegaleota@gmail.com giuseppegaleota at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 06:55:20 UTC 2014

V.

Inviatnno da HTC

----- Reply message -----
Da: "Matt Kassawara" <mkassawara at gmail.com>
A: "Andreas Jaeger" <aj at suse.com>
Cc: "openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org" <openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org>
Oggetto: [Openstack-docs] New blueprint: Reorganize gating-setup
Data: dom, ago 10, 2014 17:19
Hmm... ok. I thought this patch might simply classify errors into voting and non-voting categories, but apparently the output still provides details.

On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 9:35 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com> wrote:

On 08/10/2014 04:25 PM, Matt Kassawara wrote:

> Can people easily find the details as to why something failed within a

> group of checks? For example... niceness, syntax, etc.

I just did a proof of concept and created the following patch:

https://review.openstack.org/113134

Check the syntax check failure and see whether that gives you the

information you need:

http://logs.openstack.org/34/113134/1/check/gate-openstack-manuals-tox-checksyntax/58928e7

Andreas