[Openstack-docs] Docs Talks @ Summit

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Tue Aug 5 03:30:15 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I got all excited and put in three documentation-related talks for
Summit in November, and I'd love your vote if you find any of them
interesting:

     No one RTFMs, why should we bother writing them? ( Speakers: Lana
Brindley )

https://www.openstack.org/vote-paris/Presentation/no-one-rtfms-why-should-we-bother-writing-them

     I don't give a s*** about the manual. You shouldn't either.
Subtitle: Lessons learned from eight years in the industry. ( Speakers:
Lana Brindley )

https://www.openstack.org/vote-paris/Presentation/i-don-t-give-a-s-about-the-manual-you-shouldn-t-either-subtitle-lessons-learned-from-eight-years-in-the-industry

     Writing enterprise docs with an upstream. A life lesson in giving
back. ( Speakers: Anne Gentle, Lana Brindley )

https://www.openstack.org/vote-paris/Presentation/writing-enterprise-docs-with-an-upstream-a-life-lesson-in-giving-back

Thanks for your support!
Lana

--