[Openstack-docs] Poll: What should the fate of the OVS section of the install guide be?

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 13:58:25 UTC 2014

Those who responded to the earlier thread want to keep only ML2. Before
deciding what to do with OVS, we need to consider the following questions:

1) Should any new installations use OVS instead of ML2?
2) Will Juno deprecate OVS?

I don't mind updating the OVS sections and testing them on at least a
handful of the most common distributions, but the process will take a
significant amount of time and effort perhaps better spent working on more
relevant parts of the installation guide.