[Openstack-docs] Coordination for backports for havana

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sat Oct 26 04:24:05 UTC 2013

Last night, we discussed on IRC and created an etherpad to coordinate
backports so that none gets lost and we can merge with little conflicts.

The etherpad to coordinate is this:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/manuals-havana-backport

Whenever a patch gets approved to master, please add it at the end of
the list.
Approve backports from the top of the list - and remove them once done.

You might need to wait with doing a backport until a patch before it in
the queue has been merged.

Let's see how this works out,