[Openstack-docs] Change to documentation wiki page

Kersten J Richter kersten at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 23 13:43:18 UTC 2013

Ah the power of authority!  Alas, I cannot edit the page.  It only appears
that I can and then at the 11th hour, denies me editing ability.  Not a
huge deal, but it has definitely caused me some problems!

Kersten J. Richter
Software Engineer
IBM, Rochester
Home office: 952-652-5304

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably
worth it.