[Openstack-docs] Summit Doc track proposals due

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Wed Oct 23 03:17:41 UTC 2013

On 23/10/13 12:09, Anne Gentle wrote:
> We have four proposals for four slots for the Summit, I'm happy to
> combine or re-think the spots if someone else wants to hold a discussion
> in Hong Kong.
>
> Application Developer Resources              Everett Toews
> Automated Doc Tooling - status & plans    Tom Fifield
> Status and future of the restructure           Tom Fifield
> Publishing translated documentation          Anne Gentle

These look good to me, happy to mangle as needed

I'm also happy if anyone else wanted to lead the sessions that are
marked against my name :) Let me know, otherwise I'll start preparing
some etherpad-y things next week.

> I'm trying to get Todd Morey to do a short show-n-tell of a new design
> for the docs site at the Summit, will keep you all posted.

This might be good as an activity that somehow attracts more people. I'm
thinking about outside the regular track, but not sure exactly how/where :)

> I don't see any specific API talks here, guess we'll look for those in
> the nova v3 sessions.
>
> I'm also working on hosting a post-Summit "live" review event online
> where we go over what the plans are for Icehouse.
Google Hangout ? :D

Regards,

Tom