[Openstack-docs] Summit Doc track proposals due

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Wed Oct 23 03:09:01 UTC 2013

Hi all,
We have four proposals for four slots for the Summit, I'm happy to combine
or re-think the spots if someone else wants to hold a discussion in Hong
Kong.

Application Developer Resources              Everett Toews
Automated Doc Tooling - status & plans    Tom Fifield
Status and future of the restructure           Tom Fifield
Publishing translated documentation          Anne Gentle

I'm trying to get Todd Morey to do a short show-n-tell of a new design for
the docs site at the Summit, will keep you all posted.

I don't see any specific API talks here, guess we'll look for those in the
nova v3 sessions.

I'm also working on hosting a post-Summit "live" review event online where
we go over what the plans are for Icehouse.