[Openstack-docs] Auto-generating Ceilometer documentation.

Nicholas Chase nchase at mirantis.com
Thu Nov 28 19:51:08 UTC 2013

I have a little reservation about generating one project differently
than the others, from a maintainability perspective.  Not that I'm
against automating the documentation, but would it maybe make sense to
have the script generate the WADL instead of the docs?  This way if we
make changes to the docs themselves we don't have to change the
Ceilometer script, because the docs will still be getting the WADL they
expect.

----  Nick