[Openstack-docs] docutils repo?

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Wed Nov 27 17:31:00 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

I would argue on the contrary, non-descriptive project names tend to already be taken (arguably because stepping outside generic terms mean you should be doing legal checks) but anyway... What about openstack/openstack-publishing-tools*?

Thanks,

Steve

---

* Otherwise so far I've [1] come up with these alternatives:

Door Stormy
Meaningful Torpedo
Confidential Oyster
Maximum Essential Mountain
Sledgehammer Strong

I vote for Maximum Essential Mountain ;).

[1] http://online-generator.com/name-generator/project-name-generator.php