[Openstack-docs] Team meeting tomorrow and office hours

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Thu Nov 14 22:35:26 UTC 2013

Hi again all,

I really do want to move the 2nd and 4th Tuesday meetings to 14:00, and
have done so in the Google calendar, and we can have the #openstack-meeting
room free and clear. Sound okay? Summer had noticed the change from 13:00
to 14:00 so I wanted to make sure you all know it's intentional, not just
due to any daylight savings craziness.

Lana and I will each lead the alternating meetings and run through similar
agenda items, which you can always add to the wiki page at
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/DocTeamMeeting#Agenda_for_next_meeting