[Openstack-docs] Team meeting tomorrow and office hours

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Mon Nov 11 15:01:51 UTC 2013

Hi all,
Planning to meet tomorrow in #openstack-meeting at 14:00 UTC. I really like
Lana's proposal to alternate:
1st Tuesday, 03:00:00 UTC
2nd Tuesday, 14:00:00 UTC
3rd Tuesday, 03:00:00 UTC
4th Tuesday, 14:00:00 UTC

We can discuss at the meeting tomorrow, or just let us know your support or
opposition by email. I'll update the calendar that's an ical feed on
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings once it's decided.

Office hours are still on the calendar at 00:00 UTC. Let's talk at the
meeting tomorrow to see if we want to keep those going. I'm fine with
dropping them if they're not being used.